Terms and Conditions of ASP-SchoolProjects
Any person or entity (customers and users, including future users or any person visiting our website) that makes use of our services or visit our website will comply with the Terms and Conditions for using the website, services, content and information.
By using the website, products and services of ASP-SchoolProjects (www.asp-schoolprojects.co.za) you accept our Terms and Conditions.
1. You accept that the use of the study material and educational content on the website is for one (1) user (family) only. Subscription to the use of the content does not include the transfer of copyright and intellectual property rights to the user.
2. You can download the documents from the website. Your subscription is per grade and is valid until the end of each the year. The subscription is for one (1) user only but the system will allocate three (3) licenses to be used on three (3) different computers of each subscriber.
3. Copyright © All rights reserved. All information herein is protected by law, including but not limited to, copyright law, and none of such information may be copied or otherwise reproduced, repackaged, further transmitted, transferred, disseminated, redistributed or resold, or stored for subsequent use for any such purpose, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever, by any person without prior written consent from the owner of ASP-SchoolProjects.
4. The Terms and Conditions pertinently prohibit the duplication, distribution and or on-selling of the content in any way, as well as the incorporation of the content on any device or computer program, including a website, software, application (“app”), etc., without the written permission of the owners of ASP-SchoolProjects.
5. We want to confirm that you have only obtained permission to use the website, content, products and / or services (including free content, such as blog articles and other free documents) for personal use. You have not obtained any authorisation from the owners of ASP-SchoolProjects to duplicate, distribute or on-sell any of the content and educational material available on the website, whether digital or physical / hard copy once you have subscribed to the use of the products or obtained it in another manner.
6. Without being restrictive, the prohibition includes that you may not use it in any other platform as mentioned above, at home or elsewhere, as well as no use thereof for any program that you develop or develop on your behalf. You may not use it for purposes other than the education of your family members, that is to say, your children or to whom you are a legal guardian.
7. Teachers and other persons in the educational industry can only use our products and services for their own personal use, that is to say, your children, or to whom you are a legal guardian. You cannot distribute our material to your school learners, students, school, other teachers, institutions or parents.
8. We would therefore request you to refrain from using any of our educational content and study material on your own program, computer program, software, device, website, application (“app”), classes or lessons, textbooks or study guides or similar and not to duplicate, distribute or on-sell any thereof.
9. If it becomes apparent that you have, or plan to use the content for your own program that you are developing and for the use thereof for educational and commercial purposes by other outside parties (such as aftercare centres, micro computer schools, extra classes, tutor lessons, and any other programs of various media platforms) you are in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
10. You are not allowed to share your login details to our website with any other person or entity, for free of charge as a favour or for a fee paid to you. You are also not allowed to share personal account information, content downloaded or available to download, or any other information that becomes available to you once you register and signed up (subscribed) for the use of any content, for the time you have access to download the content and thereafter, for free of charge as a favour or for a fee paid to you.
11. Should you plan to, or already have violated our Terms and Conditions, we have the right to terminate your account. You may also not register and sign in under another account in order to obtain our educational information and study material.
12. The owners of ASP-SchoolProjects further reserves the right to withdraw any consent given if they are of the opinion that the user is in breach of, or transgressing, any conditions under which consent was given.
13. Losses in any of the circumstances that our Terms and Conditions were breached, may harm us and be irreparable in many cases. All legal measures available to us will be taken to try and repair the loss of income and any other loss and damages we may have suffered. We will be reimbursed and compensated by you for all losses and damages, including but not limited to our loss of income and any income you made from selling our products. We will also be reimbursed for all interest, legal costs and any other additional costs that we will incur in the process to enforce our rights as a result of your breach of the Terms and Conditions. We also have the right to knowledge and additional information of any persons, entities and clients that have gained access to our content and website via your wrongdoing, including names and contact details. We also have the right to notify these persons regardless of whether they were informed or uninformed of your illegal actions at the time.
14. The copyright and intellectual property of all the study material and educational content on the site is protected in terms of the Copyright Act, Act 98 of 1978 (the “Act”). We further reserve our rights in terms of the Act and will pursue any action, civil or criminal, against yourself should you or any of your associates infringe any of our rights. This will include, but not limited to, civil claims for loss of damages and loss of income as stated above, and criminal charges of theft, fraud and plagiarism.
15. ASP-SchoolProjects adopts all necessary measures so that the information contained herein is of sufficient quality, accurate and reliable. Because of the possibility of human or mechanical error or other factors, however, all information contained herein is provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall ASP-SchoolProjects, the owners or staff have any liability or responsibility for any damage, direct or indirect loss caused or consequential damages suffered, due to errors and omissions in the information contained herein.
16. ASP-SchoolProjects strive to comply with all regulations controlling the safe-guarding, verification and disclosure of personal information. Your personal information will be kept confidential and will not be provided or sold to any third party.
17. You hereby give permission to ASP-SchoolProjects to contact you by e-mail from time to time regarding new information or special offers on our products.
18. ASP-SchoolProjects, at its sole discretion, can at any time amend or change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice to any user of the website, or other information.
19. You are welcome to contact the us should you have any queries about any of the above.
20. The same is valid for our Afrikaans version of the site, Afrikaanse Skoolprojekte (www.afrikaanseskoolprojekte.co.za) which is owned and represented by the same owners.